Valentine’s season is upon us and because of the usual state of the world right now and with everything happening around us, you may also want to do the usual. How can you approach it differently this year? Well, what if you bought your loved one a product that gives them financial security and enriches their lives? Let’s talk about some of these products: As we grow older, get married, build families and start businesses, we come to realize more and more that life insurance is a fundamental part of having a sound financial plan. Depending on your type of policy, life insurance is fairly cheap, which means there’s no excuse not to get coverage now. Plus, over the years, you’ll find comfort in knowing money will be available to protect your loved ones in the event of your passing.
- Life Insurance: As we grow older, get married, build families and start businesses, we come to realize more and more that life insurance is a fundamental part of having a sound financial plan. Depending on your type of policy, life insurance is affordable, which means there is no excuse not to get coverage now. Plus, over the years, you’ll find comfort in knowing money will be available to protect your loved ones in the event of your passing. Nothing shows how much you care for a person than safeguarding their future now. That’s why buying life insurance is such a great way to show the people that you love how much you love them. Aside from being a tool for protecting one’s family/loved ones to ensure that they are properly catered for in the event of one’s death particularly during your working years when children are younger and financially dependent; Life Insurance can also serve as a personal financial planning tool that can provide living benefits to the insured. These living benefits may include returns on investment, tax rebates, return of premium, hospital cash, gym membership, health checks, permanent disability and critical illness benefits. Providing such benefits for yourself connotes self-love. Lastly Life insurance provides peace of mind.
- Motor Insurance: Your car is probably one of the things you love the most and you should care for it. Motor Insurance is designed to cover various risks faced by motorists. It provides protection for third party property damage, third party bodily injury and death, theft of the insured vehicle, fire damage to the insured vehicle, accidental damage and so much more. The gift of a motor insurance policy is rather thoughtful one for the season as it shows your loved one that you care for them and their assets.
- Easy Care: Our EasyCare plan represents an affordable health care plan that addresses the need of people with low income across different hospitals without paying out of pocket. It covers basic minimum health care package and you can pay as low as N200 monthly or simply opt for a quarterly plan. This is a perfect gift for that hardworking steward, chef, chauffeur or caregiver.
- Money Market Fund: You can help your loved one start their savings/investment journey by helping them start investing in a money market fund. The Money Market Fund is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. The Fund would be attractive to investors who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite. Some of the benefits you can enjoy in investing in a money market fund are its affordability, ease of liquidity and accessibility.
Remember First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally. Dare. Below are useful tips in choosing the right product to gift your loved ones:
- Know the focus of the gift, whether savings or protection.
- Determine your budget.
- Choose a trusted Insurance company.
To get started, please speak to an AXA Mansard agent, call us on 0700 AXA MANSARD (0700 292 6267273) or visit www.axamansard.com/ or send an email to email@example.com.