Property & Casualty (SME Insurance)
Keep your business running. A unique insurance product to secure your business assets and protect them from unexpected risks.
Our Agro Insurance is designed to provide comprehensive protection and as well serve as a risk management technique for you as a farmer against financial losses due to uncertainties that affect all aspects of farming activities as well as your assets. The key areas of cover provided by this policy are highlighted below:
Why Choose us?
Award winning HMO service provider
Serving millions worldwide
Serving 100+ million people worldwide. Trusting us every day and making us one of the leading insurance companies globally
We operate in over 57 countries
With over 160,000 employees committed to better protect you around the world
We are always accessible; you can contact us anytime for any enquiry.
Prompt Claim Payment
All verifies claims are paid on time without any hassle.
This insurance will provide cover for all crop farming activities against cover loss or damage to the crop as a result of the following listed events: fire, pest, flood, drought, lightning, windstorm, excessive rainfall, invasion by wild animals, impact by vehicles, and damage by straying livestock that do not belong to you.
Livestock (Including poultry) Insurance
This section of the policy will cover for loss or death to the livestock as a result of the following:
- Accident (including fire, lightning, flood, cyclone, famine, strike and riot)
This section provides cover for fish farming activities against mortality or loss of fish stock due to perils listed below:
- Malicious acts, theft and predation
- Flood and Tidal waves
- Storm damage, subsidence, landslip, structural failure, breakage or blockage of any part of the water supply system
- Drought, fire, lightning, explosions and earthquakes
- Mechanical breakdown or accidental damage to machinery and other installations
- Electrical breakdown, failure or interruption of the electricity supply, electrocution
- Any other change in concentration of the normal chemical constituents of the water, including change in pH or salinity.
Farm buildings and other farm contents
covers loss or damage of farm building, farm implements and other farm items against the following perils:
- Fire, lightning or explosions.
- Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks and apparatus.
- Aircraft and other aerial devices and/or articles dropped therefrom.
- Impact with rocks and boulders animals, trees, aerials, satellite dishes or vehicles.
- Riots, strikes, lock-out and/or labor disturbances and/or malicious persons.
- Hurricane, cyclone, tornado, hail or windstorm.
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Breakage or collapse of television and/or radio aerials, aerial fittings and masts.
Farm Plant and Machinery All Risks Insurance
This section provides an “All Risks” cover for the farm’s plants and machines. It specifically covers loss or damage as a result of fire, theft and any accidental damage to the plants and machines
Goods in Transit
The insured’s farm produce (including livestock), farm implements, and other farms are covered against loss or damage by any accident while in transit or in the course of loading onto or unloading from the conveyance or while temporarily housed in the ordinary course of transit.
1. Download and fill out a claim form.
2. Submit the claim form along with the complete documentary requirements online to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the nearest AXA Mansard Office.
3. AXA Mansard will confirm the approval of your request through e-mail or a call.
4. Claim will be settled and received via your preferred channel as indicated in the e-mail or call.
Policy Information and Downloads
AXA has published its 1Q20 Activity
AXA has published its 1Q20 Activity
Get in Touch
Have an inquiry about this product? Leave your details below and we’ll reach out to you within a day.
Quickly find answers to the most common questions about Health Insurance .