The User Experience (UX) Analyst has a strong interest and capabilities in the research and design of engaging and innovative user experiences. S/he excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a Customer Experience engagement and also has extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
Academic/Professional: BSc/Degree from a reputable Tertiary Institution in Design, Information Sciences, Psychology, Marketing or related discipline.
- Relevant first degree in Marketing, Computer Science or any related course.
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in conducting UX analysis for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Implements strategies to maximize user experience in the online space
- Identify and implement best practices for online non-banking financial services processes
- Design user flows and processes across the digital platforms for excellent user experience
- Work with Digital Automation team to identify operations / processes that can be better streamlined and enhanced using technology for online customers
- Work with Product Development team to create new products and modify existing products for online customers.
- Carry out quality assurance on customer information inputted online and ensure the correct data is captured
- Ensure development of appropriate products and service offerings to meet the needs of the consumers in the online and digital markets
- Work with the Digital Marketing with the aim of achieving relevant presence and content management within the Digital landscape to increase engagement and traffic to the Digital platforms
- Perform routine reviews and monitor the performance of all digital platform to ensure optimization of customer experience
- Manage Telesales team to promote positive customer relations via e-mail, phone or an instant messaging program (LiveChat)
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolution of issues related to online experience
- Ensure prompt processing and delivery of policy documents within the company’s turnaround time
- Responsible for data analytics to better understand customer needs
- Carry out regular market and customer research to identify relevant trends in the financial services and related industries
- Carry out UATs on the development, launch and maintenance of digital platforms and products
Required Skills and Competencies
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A fair understanding of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- The willingness to keep up to date with new techniques in a rapidly changing profession.
- A keen visual awareness
- An interest in analytical problem solving
- An aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users
- An open, flexible and adaptable mind-set to cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks in an area of emerging, new technologies
- Effective communication skills to liaise with team members and clients to ensure that high quality end-user designs meet customer requirements
- Excellent written communication skills coupled with an eye for detail
- Design and spatial skills to gauge the usability of the website or applications
- The ability to relate well to other professionals and work in a specialist team