AXA Mansard Insurance Plc, a member of the AXA Group and global leader in insurance and asset management, today announced the launch of its new “Claims Fast Track” mobile application to provide a better, faster and more convenient claiming experience for its motor customers.
The Claim Fast Track Application is a straight through mobile application designed to process motor claims within N50,000 threshold.
Speaking about the claims fast track app, Adebola Surakat, Group Head, Claims Services & Reinsurance at AXA Mansard said, “We are committed to achieving the singular goal of putting our customers first, in this instance, by building an app that incorporates their feedback on our claiming process as well as including other market-leading innovations. We urge our existing and future customers to start using Claims Fast-track app today.”
The claims fast track application will perform the following services amongst others:
- Provide an automated end to end seamless claims processing for motor claims with an estimate of N50,000 and below.
- Capture incoming documents in a prescribed format and information from a variety of sources.
- Provide a secure, searchable archive, linked to the core software database for claims information to reside.
- Send notifications to client during the claims process on stages of processing.
The “claims fast-track app” can be used with these simple steps highlighted below:
- Visit www.axamansard.com and click ‘make a claim’.
- Enter vehicle Plate Number on the ‘fast track’ platform
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone number and email address
- If your claim qualifies for ‘fast track’, you receive a Discharge Voucher
- Sign the Discharge Voucher and upload
- You receive your payment!
AXA Mansard offers a variety of motor insurance options that fit your needs as a man, woman or parent. With its flexible payment option and 24/7 contact center support, AXA Mansard gives you rest of mind of as you drive.
AXA Mansard is registered as a composite company with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM). The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services and health insurance solutions through its two subsidiaries – AXA Mansard Investments Limited and AXA Mansard Health Limited respectively. The parent company was listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in November 2009.